Despite only debuting in Fall/Winter 2019, Bottega Veneta’s Padded Cassette shoulder bag has already made its mark on fashion history – and now it’s refreshed in turquoise green. This now-iconic design is intrecciato-woven by hand from buttery paper lamb leather, and heat-sealed at a high frequency to preserve its shape. Swing yours over the shoulder or across-body, or carry it as a clutch.
• material: lamb leather
• internal details: leather lining, internal zipped pocket
• colour of fastening: gold
• adjustable shoulder strap
• lock-bar fastening
• Made in Italy
• comes with dust bag
• Designer colour name: Mallard-Gold
• Height 15.5cm-61"
• Width 25cm-10"
• Depth 6cm-2.5"
• Min. length shoulder strap 100cm-39.5"
• Max. length shoulder strap 119cm-47”
Please note that a deposit will be required to rent this bag. London delivery only. Contact customer service for details.
All deliveries are dispatched by the MY WARDROBE HQ Customer Service team
All orders placed before noon, Monday - Friday, will arrive the next business day (Standard Delivery)
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
Orders placed after noon on Thursday and prior to noon on Friday, are eligible for Saturday delivery (Saturday Delivery) - Please note that the Saturday Delivery option is not available for orders placed outside of the this window
£15.00 (FREE RETURNS)
- STEP 1: Select your item
- STEP 2:Your rental begins once your item has been delivered or delivery has been attempted. MWHQ manages all orders and shipping from our distribution centre. Please contact Customer Services if you have any queries.
- STEP 3: Please return your item in its original packaging via the return slip included in your original order and remember to include the garment tags.
For non-bridal items, refunds are only acceptable for items with security tags in place and the item in its original condition. All unworn non-bridal items will incur a £5 restock fee.
For bridal items, refunds are only acceptable for items with security tags in place and the item in its original condition. All unworn bridal returns will incur a £40 restock fee.
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee/purchase price minus the £5 restock fee for non-bridal or £40 restock fee for bridal items for any unworn items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Every order is covered for dry cleaning and any minor repairs such as loose threads, missing buttons or minor tears, up to a repair value of £10. We understand accidents can happen so if an item is damaged beyond this, a small charge may occur. Please see here for more information..