MY WARDROBE HQ is the UK’s first fashion rental marketplace, a ground-breaking platform where consumers can access both current and past season designers’ collections as well as pre-loved pieces from individual’s wardrobes on a rent and buy model. Fashion rental is relatively new to the UK and we have listened to those of you who came to our focus groups and put trust and security first. We want to make sure that every one of you has a positive experience so that renting an item is done in a secure and timely manner: you get what you want, when you want it.
MWHQ is a trusted community of fashion lovers who appreciate beautiful things and want to be part of a world of shared values.
Here’s how we’re doing it...
- Browse MY WARDROBE HQ to view any items you would like to rent or buy, just as you would view any other shopping platform. When you are ready to rent or buy an item you will need to register your details via your account.
- You will be asked to register for Shieldpay, our trusted payment provider. Shieldpay checks your address and identity across a number of databases to ensure that you are who you say you are, and you live at the address you have provided. It is NOT a credit check, simply an ID check. Don’t worry if Shieldpay can’t verify you; it might be because you haven’t lived at your address long enough. Customer Services will contact you and go through the process with you should they need further information.
- Once you have registered, you can rent any item up to 14 days. If you would like to rent for longer than 14 days, please contact Customer Services on +44(0)20 7341 9000 or email email@example.com.
What do you get in return?
- Authentic designer items that are checked by our experienced in-house team.
- Every item you see is managed by MWHQ – meaning items will always arrive on time and in cleaned and pristine condition.
- We have partnered with luxury storage facilities to ensure items are stored in a temperature-controlled environment and catalogued in a secure and organised way – think of Cher's digital wardrobe in Clueless and you get the picture!
- In the event that the rented item does not fit, please contact our Customer Service team and return your rental within 24 hours with any security tags and ribbons attached to receive a full refund of your rental fee.
- Fuss-free returns process: just attach the pre-paid return label included in your rental to your box or envelope and drop it off at any DPD locations. Love your rental and don’t want to let it go? Just contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org before your rental is due back and we will apply your rental fee towards the buy price of your order and then it’s yours to keep!
- As we manage everything on behalf of the lender and the renter, in the unlikely event of a dispute, we are an independent and fair arbitrator.