MY WARDROBE HQ is a fashion rental platform with a difference - we manage the
rental process on behalf of the vendor and the lender. Fashion rental is relatively
new to the UK and we have listened to those of you who came to our focus groups
and put trust and security first. We want to make sure that every one of you has a
positive experience so that renting an item is done in a secure and timely manner:
you get what you want, when you want it, and you get the item back to rent out
MWHQ is a trusted community of fashion lovers who appreciate beautiful things and
want to be part of a world of shared values.
Here’s how we’re doing it...
- Browse MY WARDROBE HQ to view any items you would like to rent or buy, just
as you would view any other shopping platform. At the point you would like to rent or buy an
item you will need to register your details via your account.
- If you want to rent or buy anything, you will need to register for Shieldpay, our
trusted payment provider. Shieldpay checks your address and identity across a
number of databases to ensure that you are who you say you are, and you live at the
address you have provided. It is NOT a credit check, simply an ID check. Don’t worry
if Shieldpay can’t verify you; it might be because you haven’t lived at your address
long enough. Customer Services will contact you and go through the process with
you should they need further information.
- Once you have registered, you can rent any item up to 7 days.
To rent an item, you must have funds on your card to pay the ‘buy’ price should you decide not to return an item.
If you would like to rent for longer than 7 days, please contact Customer Services
on +44(0)20 7341 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you get in return?
- Every item you see is managed by MWHQ – meaning items will always arrive on time and in cleaned and pristine condition.
- We have partnered with luxury storage facility to ensure items are stored in a temperature-controlled environment and catalogued in a secure and organised way – think of Cher’s digital wardrobe in Clueless and you get the picture!
- In the event that you don’t wear the rented items, you will receive a credit note for the full rental amount.
- Fuss-free returns process: just pop your item back in the pre-paid return’s envelope.
- Authentic designer items that are checked by our experienced in-house team.
- As we manage everything on behalf of the lender and the renter, in the unlikely event of a dispute, we are an independent and fair arbitrator.